This is to inform our worthy members that China-Pakistan Economic Corridor is a game changer for our country as well for the region. In order to truly benefit from this opportunity, private businesses particularly Freight Forwarding and shipping biz need to be informed about the true potential of this corridor.
Please register now for this conference, we look forward to have maximum participants from your office to add value that will clear understand on this mega project. Details of event www.cnwbusiness.com/cpec-2016
Our earlier past events for your reference were:
• Bridging LogPro 2015 at Houston TX – USA (Supported by US Border Protection).
• Bridging Trade 2015 at Milan Italy (Supported by UNIDO).
• Bridging Edu. 2015 at Milan Italy (we did an affiliation of Unimore (Eng. University) - Italy with UMT – Pakistan)
this program was also supported by UNIDO.
• ANF Workshops at Lahore and Sialkot (supported by ANF – Pakistan Army unit).
• Supply Chain Award and Conference at Lahore. (Co-Partnered by SMEDA to our other organization GRFC).
CNW has planned this international event supported by SMEDA – Small Medium Enterprises Development Authority (Ministry of industries – Govt. of Pakistan) as Co-Organizers, this event will act as a platform for linking national and international organizations, donors, experts, government departments and business community to interact and share their knowledge on how to reap maximum benefit for the Pakistani business community. A brief detail on CPEC event available on our web site under Conference link for your kind reference, www.cnwbusiness.com/cpec-2016
The interested members who wish to participate in the said event may contact the following person;